COVID-19: April 3, 2020
Five ways we know that the American response to the coronavirus isn’t yet working:
- There is still no sign of the curve flattening.
- The caseload is growing more rapidly here than in Europe.
- The shortage of medical supplies continues.
- There is still a testing shortage.
- Nationwide, the policy response remains inconsistent.
“Putting Jared Kushner In Charge Is Utter Madness - Trump’s son-in-law has no business running the coronavirus response”
“Trump’s ignorant son-in-law is running the coronavirus response. That’s unacceptable.”